Ok, so I know how sometimes you just want to shed that extra weight, and we try following diets that are “guaranteed” to work in a short amount of time by simply eating certain things and not needing to exercise that much.
I’m going to share with you a plan in which I lost 10 kilos in 3 months, it’s very, very, very simple.
But, you’ll need dedication towards it.
- Cut out ALL sodas !!!!
- Count your calories – No, seriously, this helped me the MOST. If you don’t do this, you might not be that successful. I ate 1,500 per day, then switched it to 1,050 calories. Use this calorie counter to count your calories everyday!!!You can also download the app on your phone to make things even easier! You can add your own food if what you’re eating isn’t available to be found in the app. If you’re going out to eat, (NO OILY OR FRIED FOOD) and the meal isn’t on the app – Google the nutrition info, then add it to the app yourself for the future.
- No more bad carbs; instead of white bread, eat brown bread with whole grains. No more full-fat milk. No more crisps, if you want to eat crisps then only eat the multigrain ones, like Sunchips – Harvest Cheddar .(They taste GOOD!! But don’t finish entire bad at once, check the calories and add them to your calorie counter!) Nothing fried or oily anymore, if you want buffalo wings, get grilled chicken and dip into buffalo sauce! If you want pizza, get whole wheat tortilla, use a marinara sauce that doesn’t have that much calories (check the back to see how many tbsp equals to how many calories) use low fat mozzarella (again check nutrition label – ALWAYS) it’ll taste just like a regular pizza!!! In the 300-400 calorie range (depending on the calories of your ingredients) an entire normal pizza is at times 600-1000 calories, for example; Papa Johns pizza, a slice is 300-400… Yes, a slice. Another example; instead of normal scrambled eggs, use only eggwhites, or 1 normal egg and 2 eggwhites(and NO BUTTER OR OIL). So, yeah, just use your common sense to know what’s good and what’s not! And keep adding it in your calorie counter!!
- In relation to #2, you need to burn at least 500 calories a day. We tend to burn around 250-300 calories in a normal day without exercising, so to burn off the rest, do 1 hour of cardio on a stationary bike (put on a favorite tv show while doing this!! :D) If you can’t make 1 hour of cardio yet, start off with 30 mins a day,butyou should be doing 1 hour by the 2nd month of this “diet”.
- Drink lots of water! And an apple a day!
- Once you lost a significant amount of weight, you can start having a cheat day once a week, but still try not going above your calorie intake; by cheat day, it means you can have fried or oily food as long as it stays in the calorie limit.
- And if you’re a girl – When your period comes close you’ll gain a kilo or 2, don’t freak out, it’s just water being retained, you’ll lose it fast once your period has started or has ended.
- This is a lifestyle, not a diet. By the time you lost the weight you want you can stop counting, you’ll find that your body will be used to the lower calorie intake, and your mind will adjust to it as well.
If you have any questions, or want any other advice, lemme know!!! 🙂