1. Use a can opener to open sealed plastic packaging.
2. Amplify the volume of your IPhone or IPod by placing it in a bowl.
3. Use a banana to fix a CD.
4. Eat marshmallows to soothe a sore throat.
6. Use aspirin to turn hair made green by chlorine back to its natural color [Dissolve six to eight aspirin pills in a glass of warm water, coat hair with the solution, let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse.]
7. Use a rubber band for perfect french tips.
8. Hang pictures using a pop tab.
9. Use mayonnaise to remove water stains from wooden furniture.
10. Use a cereal container as a trash disposal in your car.
11. Add a few drops of Vodka and a teaspoon of sugar to make cut flowers last longer.
12. Use hand sanitizer to dissolve ink stains.
13. Use raw spaghetti straws to lit hard to reach wicks.
14. Use Earl Grey tea bags to get rid of a sun burn.
15. Use mustard to suck pain from a burn.
16. Use scotch tape or nail polish to relieve an insect bite.
17. Throw baking powder on a burgeoning grease fire.
19. When you buy a container of cake frosting from the store, whip it with your mixer for a few minutes. You can double it in size. You get to frost more cake/cupcakes with the same amount. You also eat less sugar and calories per serving.
20. To warm biscuits, pancakes, or muffins that were refrigerated, place them in a microwave with a cup of water. The increased moisture will keep the food moist and help it reheat faster.
21. Use your hair conditioner to shave your legs. It’s a lot cheaper than shaving cream and leaves your legs really smooth. It’s also a great way to use up the conditioner you bought but didn’t like when you tried it in your hair.
22. Put small piles of cornmeal where you see ants. They eat it, take it “home,” can’t digest it so it kills them. It may take a week or so, especially if it rains, but it works & you don’t have to worry about pets or small children being harmed!
23. Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips.
24. If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it’s still cooking, drop in a peeled potato – it absorbs the excess salt for an instant “fix me up”.